(Period 1st July, 2016 to 30th June, 2017)
1. Institution/Department/College Information:-
- Name of the College : Hamirpur College of Education Hamirpur(H.P.)
- Telephone No.: 01972-225181
- Mobile No. : 9418069550
- Fax No. : 01972-225181
- E-Mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAAC Accreditation Status : Not yet accredited
2. Student Status:
- Student Statistics : for B.Ed. session 2015-17
- Distinction achieved by students in academics, if any : NIL
- Distinction achieved by students in co-curricular activities such as : NIL
- Cultural Activities : Organized at College level
- Rover Rangers/NSS/NCC/Adventure Sports :NIL
- Sports : Sports meet is organized by the college Within the Campus
3. Special Contribution of the Faculty Members:
- Paper presented in the International /National level seminar, Symposia & Conferences in India & Abroad. : Yes in India
- Research papers and book published : Yes
- Research guided (M.Phil & Ph.D) : Asstt. Prof. pursuing Ph.D.
- Orientation courses and refresh courses attended : Nil
- Important Ongoing Research Projects : Nil
- Achievements during the year(such as invited lecture, Session chaired, e-resources prepared):
Four guest lectures were organized in the college
- Publications : Nil
- Patents : Nil
- R & D Income and Expenditure : Nil
- Consultancy : Nil
4. Steps taken by the Institute/ Institution/Department/College to improve the quality of Education with regard to following quality parameters of NAAC for the College:
- Curricular Aspects:
- Students engaged in active learning like role playing case studies, group projects, peer teaching, debates, short demonstration followed by Group Discussion.
- Teaching- Learning & Evaluation:
- Use of ICT
- Transparent admission process
- School teaching practice/Internship of the students.
- Evaluation through assignment, unit test and house examination.
- Field experience through projects.
- Research, Consultancy and Extension:
- Faculty Activity engaged in training through Refresher’s and Orientation programmes
- Organization of Extension Programmes
- Research paper publication by faculty.
- Participation in seminar/conferences /workshops by the faculty.
- Infrastructure and Learning Resources:
- Through well maintained laboratories.
- ICT based Instructional material is used for effectiveness.
- Student supports Progression:
- Guidance cell
- Placement cell
- Governance and Leadership
- Student’s faculty, stakeholders to seek information and make complaints.
- Innovative Practices:
Subject: – Annual report for the period of 01 July 2016 to 30 June 2017. Sir,
1. Reference your letter No. 1-28/03-HPU/PRO dated 16 November 2017 .
2. The annual Report for the period 01 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 is enclosed herewith for favour of necessary action.